Thursday, May 27, 2010

Baseball and Friends

Ever since i was young I loved sports. My father who was an all league catcher taught me young. People wonder why I don't listen to the coaches. WHY i'll tell you why. Why when i follow what they say i suck follow what my father taught me and look where i am. I play for 3 baseball teams: school, town, and legion. SO theres ya answer. I don't listen I do what the hell I want when I want and if you see this coach Carpenter I hope you stare and read cuz i dont give a damn what you say. I play my way the way I was taught. And if you got a problem with it do something.
Friends come and go can't change what happens. I have many but few friends. Those who i do talk to dont do shit but play Xbox 360. I do have 5 good freinds and oddly they are all girls. dunno why but Its easy to talk to them.

1 comment:

  1. Ain't I one of your friends, little buddy?
    Don't make me cry. :(

    ReplyDelete