Thursday, September 2, 2010

Second Day of school first day of Interning

This year i chose to stay with my internship mainly becasuse of the fact that ive grown to love what I do here. The first day here at Motorsports Nation was tough not only cuz of what i did but also cuz im fat lol. Today i think i accomplished more than what i did all last year. Mostly i mowed and used loads of gas but I also polished and washed a motorcyle that was junk and help out around here. Was it fun Hell no, but its work i gotta do it. School where to begin. Well this year i am a guy who is "Ridin Solo" and with plenty of new cute gurls in my school. Sooooooo this year is gonna be a blast. One of the girls is Lindsey Jolley, 17, big ass, and dated her before sooooooo im alllllll set for this year thank you Jesus.

1 comment:

  1. Watch out, Noel.
    I hear her daddy keeps a shotgun propped up beside the front door. :)

    ReplyDelete